Learn about the Zero KC plan in a simplified way!
The Greater Kansas City Area believes we can end homelessness, but only with thought-through planning and dedication. The Zero KC plan to end homelessness gives the city tangible goals and a path to move toward a future where individuals and families will never have to worry about experiencing homelessness.
Zero KC states that the commitment to end homelessness begins with the following pillars:
1. Living outside is dangerous.
2. Kansas City needs more housing.
3. Wrap-Around services are critical.
4. One size does not fit all.
5. Solving homelessness requires investment.
To learn more about Zero KC, please utilize the following resources:
Read the plan to create a Kansas City where everyone thrives in a safe, quality home.